(Using an iPhone or iPad? Watch on YouTube)
- Phantom understudy Jeremy Stolle co-hosts this special 50th episode of SRTV!
- Finding the positives of Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark
- Idina Menzel in concert at Lincoln Center
- How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying ticket giveaway
- Broadway Mad Libs
- Broadway grosses
What do you think, Rushers? Is Jeremy Stolle the man, or what! Below, I have a special letter of gratitude in lieu of SRTV’s 50th episode—please check that out. Be sure to enter to win a pair of tickets to How To Succeed starring Daniel Radcliffe, and as always, leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thank you so much for watching this special episode! Read more
To celebrate Stage Rush’s 2nd birthday and the 50th episode of Stage Rush TV, we are giving away two pairs of tickets to see How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying starring Daniel Radcliffe at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre!
- Enter on Facebook by writing on Stage Rush’s Facebook wall (“Like” us, if you haven’t already done so)
- Enter on Twitter by retweeting a link to the How To Succeed contest page (a retweet button is located at the top of this page) OR one of Stage Rush’s tweets about the contest (@StageRush must be mentioned somewhere within your tweet, or else we won’t receive your entry)
You can enter this contest one time via each method. So if you enter through Facebook and Twitter, you will have two entries in the contest. No more than two entries per person will count. If you play through Facebook, you must be able to be contacted via private message. If you play through Twitter, I must be able to direct message (DM) you (you have to be following @StageRush in order for this to happen).
The giveaway will end on Friday, February 18. I will notify the two winners through Facebook and/or Twitter private message.
All participants must be able to see the show between the dates of March 1 and March 24 (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday performances only). The tickets are not valid for resale.
Tickets are provided by How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.