- I spend all of Hurricane Irene contemplating the magic tricks of Steve Cohen, the Millionaire’s Magician
- Casting the Les Miserables movie: Can Hugh, Russell, and Anne cut it?
- Ticket giveaway: Play It Cool
- Broadway grosses
What do you think, Rushers? Do you think magic exists? Have you ever seen a truly great magic act? Who would your picks be for the leads in the Les Miserables film? Do you think the rumored cast will do the musical justice? Dream the dream, and while you do, leave your thoughts in the comments below!
Stage Rush wants you to get your new musical theater on, so we’re giving away three free pairs of tickets to the new off-Broadway musical Play It Cool. This new play at Theatre Row takes place at a Hollywood jazz club in the 1950s when had limited social rights and homosexuality was an unspoken subject.
- Enter on Facebook by writing on Stage Rush’s Facebook wall (“Like” us, if you haven’t already done so)
- Enter on Twitter by retweeting a link to the Play It Cool contest page (a retweet button is located at the top of this page) OR one of Stage Rush’s tweets about the contest (@StageRush must be mentioned somewhere within your tweet, or else we won’t receive your entry)
- Subscribe to Stage Rush’s weekly newsletter. (Previous subscribers will automatically be entered into the contest.)
You can enter this contest one time via each method. So if you enter through Facebook, Twitter, and the newsletter subscription, you will have three entries in the contest. No more than three entries per person will count. If you play through Facebook, you must be able to be contacted via private message. If you play through Twitter, I must be able to direct message (DM) you (you must be following @StageRush in order for this to happen).
The giveaway will end on Friday, September 9. I will notify the winners through email, Facebook, and/or Twitter private message.
All participants must be able to see the show between the dates of September 2 and October 29, 2011. The tickets are not valid for resale.
Tickets are provided by Play It Cool.