Google Places & Stage Rush announce the Relatively Speaking ticket giveaway contest
In Relatively Speaking, four-time Oscar winner Ethan Coen and two-time Oscar nominee Elaine May join with Woody Allen for a one-of-a-kind Broadway experience directed by John Turturro. Julie Kavner, Steve Guttenberg, Mark Linn-Baker and Marlo Thomas head a cast of 16 in this hilarious evening of one-act plays that explore the often outrageous reality of relatives (each one-act play springs from a different branch of the family tree).
So, what’s better than attending a performance of Relatively Speaking with a friend at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre? How about getting to attend a performance of Relatively Speaking with a friend for free, courtesy of Google Places and Stage Rush?
Stage Rush is proud to be teaming up with Google Places, the new personalized local recommendation engine powered by the reviews of users and their friends. Google New York wants to give you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to Relatively Speaking, just for sharing your opinions about your favorite places in New York City—and all the winners will go out to the theater together on the evening of Tuesday, January 10. And, after the show, you’ll all go out for drinks—on Google!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Google.com/Places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
- Fill out this form by 11:59 PM on Sunday, January 8.
- Review as many New York City places (especially your favorite theaters!) as you like by 11:59 PM on Sunday, January 8. Each quality review you write will be judged as a new entry.
- We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. The entrants with the highest number of points will win a pair of tickets to see Relatively Speaking at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre on the evening of Tuesday, January 10.
- The winners will be notified via email on Monday, January 9. Remember to keep Tuesday, January 10 open in case you win a pair of tickets!
So, what are you waiting for, Rushers? Start writing those quality reviews today!
Note: You must be 21 to enter. To read the full official rules, click here. To find out where the Google Places crew will be next, follow them @GoogleNYC on Twitter and on Facebook.
Follow Stage Rush on Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for the weekly newsletter!
awww the rules say you have to be a resident of NYC. How about someone who lives in Jersey but who is in the city all the time? Please? :)
You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the subject matter and found most guys will approve with your website.
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article post.Really thank you! Want more.